They call me Sleeve

Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas Vacation

I have a big road trip, with my parents, coming up next week. We are starting out by leaving here after I get out of work on Tuesday. Our first stop is Columbus, Ohio. It's where my bro lives with his girly. I havent seen my bro since June I think. So, I'm really excited about that. Then, we travil up to the great state of New York for some good quality time with family that I havent seen in probably 3 years, for Christmas Eve/Day. Then on the 26th, Katie is flying up to meet some of my family and see where I grew up. This is pretty great. I'm am especially excited about this part. There is currently only one other person is the state of SC that has seen where I grew up and spent the majority of my life (Mr. Scott Horton)...this is a time I like to call the Pre-Sleeve era. So, thats going to be great to drag her around to and show her all those places where I have so many memories. Then we drive home on the 29th. All in all, I really couldn't ask for a better trip. It's getting really hard to stay on task these last few days at work because it's all I think about...other than what I'm going to get people for Christmas because I havent started shopping yet...ooppps.

P.S. I don't know what I'm doing for the New Years. If anyone has any thoughts...please share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home