They call me Sleeve

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thankfulness Day

It is that time of year again...Thanksgiving. For some, its a day of turkey and football. For some its a day with the family. And then there are some who use this time to reflect and be thankfull for what the Lord has blessed them with.

These are the generic traditions. I want to know about the specific family traditions. Like for instance, back in New York, with my family, it was always all about hunting (because the dear season is only like 3 weeks and the last week is usually the end of November). Or maybe your like the Gibson family and have firework wars everytime you get together.

I want to know what your family does.

4 Comments:

  • My family eats. A lot. (better wear your stretchy pants).

    haha. :-)

    (oh, and then we each have to stand on the table holding a fake turkey, dressed as a pilgrim and give a 4-7 minute long speech about "what thanksgiving means to me" so don't forget your pilgrim-wear and prepare a speech.)

    By Blogger Katie, at 11/22/2006 10:20 AM  

  • Sweet....I bought this great pilgram outfit last Christmas on sale and havent had a chance to wear it yet.

    And I already know what I'm thankfull for.

    YOU....AAAWWWWW;-)

    By Blogger Mark "Sleeve" Smyers, at 11/22/2006 12:09 PM  

  • awwwwwwwwwww. :-D

    ps - I can't wait to see the outfit, you're gonna be more irrisistable in a pilgrim outfit than you already are on an everyday basis.

    Oh, and I can help you with your speech on the drive up if you want.

    By Blogger Katie, at 11/22/2006 3:58 PM  

  • are these type of comments making anyone else sick? :) hahahaha...i'm just jealous...

    honestly the thought of sleeve in a pilgrim suit is quite sinful for me :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/30/2006 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home