They call me Sleeve

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

God is good

Repentance is U N B E L I E V A B L E.

I mean...are you kidding me. So I don't know how many people think about this on a daily basis. God, the creator of all and knower of all, offers us complete forgivness...as a gift. WOW. It doesn't matter if you have killed someone, raped someone, or did some other aweful thing that I can't even imagine...its all the same. All you have to do is confess to God with a broken heart and God will hold you close to His boosm and love you, without looking back. Jesus made that all possible. Praise Him for what He has done for you. Thank God for trading His perfect, blameless, and holy Son for you, and considering it a good and worthy trade, if you havent done so yet today.

3 Comments:

  • So I hear something about a job??? Could you please elaborate on this.

    On Repenting...go read Psalm 51:17...wow :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/15/2006 1:33 AM  

  • Yupper...its true. But i'm waiting to get something in writing before I announce it to the world...with a blog. It will come though.

    By Blogger Mark "Sleeve" Smyers, at 11/15/2006 8:32 AM  

  • oops. I already did that. Buuuuuuuut let's be honest, it's close enough to writing...it's in writing...just not in your hands yet I guess. Sorry, I was just excited. :-)

    and yea: repentence and forgiveness = good. very good.

    By Blogger Katie, at 11/15/2006 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home