They call me Sleeve

Monday, November 20, 2006

Punkish Qualities

In case ya'll havent figured out yet, but I really am a punk...jerk...whatever. At least I feel like one. I have the hardest time remembering people's names. I really wish I could. I really wish it came natural for me just to remember every face and name and conversation I ever encountered. But I can't. I want this so bad because I really feel like I am hurting people's feelings when I see them the second, third, sixth, tenth time and I still havent got their name down. It almost like I'm telling them subcontiously that they are not worth remembering, which is not the case. I'm just an idiot...(hello, six years in college).

1 Comments:

  • pssssshhhh. I don't date punks...nor do I date idiots....so I think you're misunderstanding yourself. I think you're pretty perfect...even if you can't remember my name sometimes. :-)

    By Blogger Katie, at 11/20/2006 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home