They call me Sleeve

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Trend Setter

This years motto:

STAY HYDRATED!!!

This all stems from Christmas. KT got me an awesome Camelbak and a new Nalgene. So, it was almost like subconciously she was trying to tell me something...like maybe I needed to work on my water intake (which I agree with). So, we joked that this was going to be the theme of the year...STAY HYDRATED.

I think I am going to try to take this STAY HYDRATED catchphrase one step further. I want to make it a trend/fad. I think it should be on t-shirts, on billboards, in Superbowl commercials, in song lyrics...stuff like that. I think it should even become like a new farewell statement. For example..."OK man, well it was good to see you. Stay Hydrated!!!"

You wait...its going to be awesome ;-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home