They call me Sleeve

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A year ago

I am going to interview an intern, for this summer, today. It interesting to think that a year ago, that was me. I did this same thing about a year ago. It crazy to think about how much happens in a year.

The past years great accomplishments(in no order):
1. Took 21 hours the spring semester(and did very well)
2. Roped me in a fine lady to call my girlfriend
3. Moved to Columbia and started my internship
4. Graduated from Clemson
5. Spent 3 weeks in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park where I got chase by a Grizzly Bear
6. Started my first real job
7. Went to my first season of Clemson Football as an Alumnus
8. Spent 2 weeks in Ohio and New York
9. And now interviewing my own intern

Plus all the other stuff that I have thought of while I was writing this.

2 Comments:

  • it's always great to look back and remember where you were....and now you can know how these interviewees feel and put them a bit more at ease...

    Yay for one year!

    Holla!

    By Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess', at 1/10/2007 8:46 AM  

  • I would agree....you did rope you in a fine lady, if I do say so myself. haha...I'm glad you survived your "chase o' the grizzly" - although apparently my own "grizzly" didn't survive being chased. haha. Try not to intimidate the new interview-ee (I think I made up that word) too much with your stunning good looks.

    By Blogger Katie, at 1/10/2007 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home