They call me Sleeve

Thursday, January 11, 2007

SLEEPY TIME PLEASE

So, this morning I woke up at the time I was supposed to be at work...OOPPS. Its no big deal really. We pretty much make our own schedules anyways (which is really nice). The problem has been that I am so freekin tired. All day long, I have been fighting this urge to crawl under my desk and take a nap. I think its because I didn't get to take my time and actually wake up this morning. It was a mad rush to get ready as fast as I could. No good. I have learned my lesson. Even if I am unbelievably late...I'm taking my time. No more rushing for this kid.

1 Comments:

  • i hate days like that! i did that last week and seriously almost fell asleep while my kids were reading. i'd venture to say i might have dozed...=)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/15/2007 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home