They call me Sleeve

Monday, October 23, 2006

This is what I posted a year ago and I felt it was worth repeating.

French Kissing Life
there is a kenny chesney song that talks about french kissing life right in the mouth. for some reason those words leap right out of the song and hit me square in the heart. thats what i want to do. i want to grab the bull by the horns...live life to the fullest...take the red pill and stay in wonderland...play rough and ride hard...french kiss life right in the mouth. i dont know, maybe i am different. maybe its the high action, adventurous guyness come out of me. i just feel like people miss it. myself included sometimes. we just get wrapped up in the day-to-day class/work and miss out on what life has to offer. so, to all you fuddy-duddy's, you have to keep it spicy cause you dont know if tomorrow will be there like we think it will. so, climb that mountain, tell your mom you love her, get up early and watch the sunrise in the cool morning, and hold that girls hand in the moonlight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home