They call me Sleeve

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I might do something crazy

I have a goal in life to "Keep it Spicy." I don't know why, but for some reason I get these urges to be or do something...well...different. It's like the ordinary isn't good enough or something. And it's not all the time either, only every once in awhile. Odd...I know. So, I do things like take a cold shower in the morning instead of a warm one or stand on your head like you did when you were a kid or (as my girlfriend mentioned this weekend) roll down a grassy hill...just because it's there. Anything to mix it up and live this life we were given. No sence in wasting it...right.

Ordinary isn't good enough sometimes so you have to put a little extra into it to make it extraordinary (I'm not this clever. I stole this from somewhere).

3 Comments:

  • I think you should find a good hill to roll down in Yellowstone and take a picture of it...or get someone to take a picture of you while you're rolling down it - then I can crop myself into it and pretend like I was there. And then cry when I realize I wasn't...haha.

    By Blogger Katie, at 8/10/2006 11:04 AM  

  • Just so you understand, I miss you. It hasn't been the same since you left me here.

    On a serious note...I hope you are doing well and we should def. catch up sometime.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8/23/2006 10:15 PM  

  • I have this amazing boyfriend...but he hasn't posted a new journal entry in over 2 months. crazy huh?

    By Blogger Katie, at 10/10/2006 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home