They call me Sleeve

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Urge

i have this urge and i have had it for awhile. i want a tattoo. i dont know of what or where, but i know i want one. one part that makes me nervous though is that its permanent. which means that it has to be perfect. first, its got to be the right thing, which means its got to be something that means a lot to me. second, its got to be in the right spot, because i dont want it somewhere that will look tacky when i dress up. so basically, i want to be able to hide it when i want to.

do yall have any insight of what i should get or where? let me know.

4 Comments:

  • I think you're very wise in taking the time to really think it through. I got mine 5 years ago and it took me 2 years to decide what I wanted. (a very simplistic yet symbolic tattoo of my relationship with God) so I've never regretted it. As for where - I'm casting a vote for higher back (slightly above or b/t shoulder blades). Just as important is which tattoo parlor you go to! Happy tattooing!

    By Blogger Vanessa, at 12/29/2005 8:56 AM  

  • hmmm....I think the back is a good place, personally. Upper shoulder/middle of the back/somewhere around there like vanessa said. this should be an interesting process to watch unfold (b/c well, it is kind of a big deal since it is so permanent)...i'm kinda excited. haha. :-)

    By Blogger Katie, at 12/29/2005 10:28 AM  

  • I think you should get tweety bird on your butt, so that you can watch it turn into bigbird as you get old and fat!!! But thats just me.

    By Blogger A.J., at 12/29/2005 11:31 PM  

  • AJ...thats a great idea. i dont know why i didnt think of that.

    By Blogger Mark "Sleeve" Smyers, at 12/30/2005 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home