They call me Sleeve

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Professors Groves

my professors, who is the driest man you will ever meet was on a roll today. he opened up class with...

"ok....so, today we are going to be like taco bell and think outside the bun."

to hear that come from an old hair man with no sense of humor was just beautiful. but that wasnt the good quote that i wanted to put up. that was just funny. the good one was...

"one thing you can count on being constant is change"

i liked it. thats witty.

4 Comments:

  • another reason that I pray for Grant. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11/09/2005 4:09 PM  

  • speaking of quotes from professors - yesterday this one came out of my 60ish year old professor's mouth: "rivers and rivers of diarrhea...OCEANS of diarrhea!" Yep...that's what I learn about in class - gotta love the medical profession. :-) i would comment now on the french kiss subject, but after the diarrhea comment, I think i'll steer clear of it for now.

    By Blogger Katie, at 11/09/2005 7:10 PM  

  • i think he prays for you mainly for the safety of the people you encounter everyday. j/k buddy, you know who loves you.

    By Blogger Mark "Sleeve" Smyers, at 11/10/2005 1:37 PM  

  • after reading this.....I used that line with a group of my volunteers, "think outside the bun." they were a group from UNC...they kind of gave me a look like, "that was so dumb." and after thinking about it, it was..

    hahaha...anyways...just thought I would share.

    By Blogger Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess', at 11/12/2005 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home