They call me Sleeve

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Holding Pattern

So, being a student at Clemson University has been great (all 6 years), but there comes a time when enough is enough. I think that time is now for me. Especially when the people that I grew tight with have left me for the real world. Plus, being that I am such an impeccable student, I am having take a load and a half of class this semester. No fun....No fun at all for this kid. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. This is my last year. Then its off to tropical islands, mountain tops, and other exciting things. No, in all seriousness, this time in my life is tough, but I can see how God is teaching me perseverance (which can be something I stuggle with). This is where God has me and this is where I will try to bring him all the glory (while I am currently supposed to be writing a 10 page paper but I am creating a blog instead, go me and my good studentness, ha).

1 Comments:

  • yesss welcome aboard Smark! --- some of my best posts have been during the times I was supposed to be studying. This is waaay more fun, perhaps because it's a brand new and exciting way to procrastinate. Gotta love it! It was good to see you this weekend. :-)

    By Blogger Katie, at 10/24/2005 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home