They call me Sleeve

Sunday, October 23, 2005

French Kiss Life

there is a kenny chesney song that talks about french kissing life right in the mouth. for some reason those words leap right out of the song and hit me square in the heart. thats what i want to do. i want to grab the bull by the horns...live life to the fullest...take the red pill and stay in wonderland...play rough and ride hard...french kiss life right in the mouth. i dont know, maybe i am different. maybe its the high action, adventurous guyness come out of me. i just feel like people miss it. myself included sometimes. we just get wrapped up in the day-to-day class/work and miss out on what life has to offer. so, to all you fuddy-duddy's, you have to keep it spicy cause you dont know if tomorrow will be there like we think it will. so, climb that mountain, tell your mom you love her, get up early and watch the sunrise in the cool morning, and hold that girls hand in the moonlight.

3 Comments:

  • Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. Just how many of those little "red pills" did you take ??? (Hehe)

    By Blogger Kelvin, at 10/23/2005 10:04 PM  

  • Man, I am with you on this one- I get so tired and bored with just going through the motions of life. I want to live more out on the edge where I am not just building and maintaining my own little comfortable world, but where I am loving, growing, risking, learning, and celebrating!

    By Blogger stunningman, at 10/24/2005 11:39 AM  

  • i love your thoughts, sleeve -- i couldn't have said it better myself. Kenny is a wise man, it seems. For real...we're gonna skydive when it starts to get warmer again and let our adventurous spirit run wild for a little while (or maybe I should say "fly free" for little while). And hey -- I'm free most moonlit nights (wink wink).

    By Blogger Katie, at 10/24/2005 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home